Dates shown below are fully closed for orders:

Kek Lapis Cadburry orders are now open for a limited period time only. So, hurry up and place your orders !!

The orders for other items are temporarily closed until further notice.





Monday, August 31, 2009

Salam Merdeka!


Salam Merdeka to all. Hope that everybody had a great Merdeka weekend. In conjunction with the Merdeka celebration, I would like to share with the rest on the Merdeka cake a.k.a. kek bendera that I have made in Aug.

This was an order from the lovely Kak Suhaya, my repeat customer, for her school SK Sepri. I was really excited since this was my first time doing the kek bendera.

Alhamdulillah, Kak Suhaya told me that they like the cake, very chocolaty and moisty :)

Unfortunately however, I don't have the close up picture of the cake since my dearest husband have accidentally formatted the camera and wiped off all the pictures. Will share out the close up picture of the cake once I have got it from the teachers of SK Sepri ya.... (The picture above is from SK Sepri's blog)

Take care...

p/s: By the way, outstanding response have been received for the Fruit Tart Day. Thanks very2 much to Kak Mirah (SK Sepri), Selvi, Theivi (LNP), Kak Zai, Watie, Kak Shadah (JPJ) and Shidah for the fruit tarts order....total qty ordered was 150 pcs. Terima kasih daun keladi ya :)