Dates shown below are fully closed for orders:

Kek Lapis Cadburry orders are now open for a limited period time only. So, hurry up and place your orders !!

The orders for other items are temporarily closed until further notice.





Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kek Lapis for Syahrul Hadis


My university buddy Syahrul Hadis, who is now serving at Bank Negara KL, has ordered this superbly delicious Kek Lapis Cadbury last week. It has been a while since I last met Hadis and when we met at NAC 2009 in KL last 2 weeks, I did brought along some Kek Lapis Cadbury and gave him to try. He liked it and ordered this cake for makan2.
I have couriered out to him this kek lapis all the way to KL and Alhamdulillah, this cake was still intact and was still in one piece :) The most important thing, the taste is still delicious.
Hence, for those who is outside Seremban that would like to try this superbly delicious Kek Lapis Cadbury, do let me know ya since I can courier them out to you guys out there.
To Hadis, thanks for the order and also, many thanks for bringing the cake to your office mates in Bank Negara. Glad that they like it too :)
Cheers Mate !