Dates shown below are fully closed for orders:

Kek Lapis Cadburry orders are now open for a limited period time only. So, hurry up and place your orders !!

The orders for other items are temporarily closed until further notice.





Friday, October 2, 2009

Kek Lapis...here I come !!!

Kek Lapis Blueberry

Kek Lapis Cadbury...yummy2 :)

8 boxes of kek lapis (Blueberry, Strawberry and Cadbury) ... all the way to Melaka.


Salam Kek Lapis to all :) This raya has been pretty exiting for me since this would be my first time ever to bake and sell Kek Lapis.
Special thanks to my auntie, Kak Bedah from Villa Suria, for all the trust in making these kek lapis.
Just abt a week before raya, these cakes have been delivered to Melaka. At the same time, at my grand aunt's house, I have met my so called dua tiga pupu (kupu2 kot :) Kasha and he had a peek on my kek lapis. He has then ordered 1 kek lapis cadbury to be delivered a few days before raya since it looks very2 yummy.
Thanks Kak Bedah, Mak Ngah Bibah, Auntie Tengku and Kasha for the orders...
Terima kasi daun keladi, tahun depan, jgn lupa order kek lapis dari saya lagi :D