Dates shown below are fully closed for orders:

Kek Lapis Cadburry orders are now open for a limited period time only. So, hurry up and place your orders !!

The orders for other items are temporarily closed until further notice.





Sunday, November 29, 2009

Salam Aidil Adha

Salam Aidil Adha and hi to all my valued customers and my muslim friends :)

Sorry for not being able to update this blog for a while. Was really3 busy with my Kek Lapis project and also the wedding cupcakes order from Melaka. No matter what, thank you very2 much for the super duper great response that I have received so far. Sampai tak menang tangan dibuatnya :) Alhamdulillah and syukur to Allah for all this. Take care and do drop me an email or call/sms me if you have any queries ya.

Arigato and regards,

Norain