Dates shown below are fully closed for orders:

Kek Lapis Cadburry orders are now open for a limited period time only. So, hurry up and place your orders !!

The orders for other items are temporarily closed until further notice.





Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kek Lapis oh Kek Lapis


The picture above is a courtesy from my teacher Anna from Bakefreshly in Putrajaya. Cantikkan gambar yang dia ambil. She is using an SLR camera. That is why her picture is sharp and beautiful (not like my mini camera yang kena ambil gambar 20 kali baru dapat gambar yang OK :)
When I went for a class at her place the other day, I had also brought together with me the kek lapis cadburry for makan2. She really likes it and had ordered a cake after the class. She has also helped me to promote my cake in her facebook and also in her blog. Since then, lots of people from outside Seremban has ordered this cake from me :). I have even received an order from the UK :)
Attached below are her few words abt my cake that I have taken from her blog:
peace be upon u
currently im addicted to this cake, cadbury layer cake! heaven okeh. serious tak tipu sedapnya. sebab im not a sweet tooth person but once i try this cake, thats it. keep on munching it again and again. sampai i kena order dengan student i, norain. actually norain bagi i rasa masa datang kelas last few weeks. tak cukup okeh.
to be frank, the price is quite reasonable to me. tak senang okay nak buat layer cake ni. once upon a time, i pun pernah jual prune layer cake. so i know how tedious is it just to make 1 cake! and this cake, uhuhu.... the taste, the smell of pure butter memang terasa-rasa & terbau-bau...
After the first order, Anna has also ordered 2 more cakes that will be delivered to her today and 2 more that will be delivered in 2 weeks time for her sisters who are currently studying abroad.
Thanks very2 much Anna. Really appreciate it !!!